B Online Learning has over 400 clients across a broad range of industries. Our multi-award winning solutions and training enable organisations and individuals to accelerate their transition to eLearning and centralise and manage all learning programs whilst benefiting from new levels of operational efficiency, performance and business growth.
Your eLearning Partner
- LearnFlex Enterprise Learning Management System– Australian cloud hosted, managed ISO Standard, government approved LMS. LearnFlex is a highly configurable, flexible and scalable system to seamlessly and cost effectively service employees, contractors, channel partners and customers
- eLearning Content Development– Our in-house team of eLearning professionals transform your content training into brilliant eLearning.
- Exclusive Articulate Certified Training Provider in Australia & New Zealand - Open enrolment and client onsite workshops help you build outstanding eLearning courses using Articulate Studio and Storyline.
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO No: 91343) - Accredited Master eLearning Course and eLearning Design Essentials. Online blended learning programs that provide essential, best practice eLearning skills for HR and L&D Professionals.
- Pre-built eLearning courses– Our Compliance, Management, Business & Microsoft collections are packed with media rich content and compliant to industry standards. We offer complimentary access for our LearnFlex clients.
Registered Training Organisation
Established since 2007, our current scope of registration is:
- Master eLearning Course
- Design and Develop eLearning resources (TAEDES503A)
- Facilitate eLearning (TAEDEL501A)
B Online Learning are a Preferred Supplier for eLearning content development, solutions and training with the following Australian Government Agencies:
- Queensland Government Preferred Supplier – GITC Accreditation Number: Q-5498
- NSW ICT Scheme Supplier
- Australian Public Service Commission Panel since: August 2008
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trading Panel since: July 2011
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations Panel since: June 2012